Rig - Urban Rain Rig - Urban Rain

wow

Purely brilance. That was truely amazing, theres no other way to describe it.

Rig responds:

Thank you! It was fun to make :)

Drops of Life Drops of Life

wow

that was amazing i loved the overall tone of the sound and the sound and style of your main insturment that this peice is centered around. It sounds alot like something that you would hear in asian music, but more specificly something like traditional japaneese music. Keep it up, i hope you write more peices in this style.

Gillenium responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I've actually been working off-and-on on a remake of this. It's really fun to play on piano, and I'm trying to flesh out certain parts. I'd say a lot of piano music is in my future, so your wish may be granted, haha.

Un petit morceau in A minor Un petit morceau in A minor

Wow

Am i listening to a real piano or something done in fruity loops or something? Ether way that was amazing it really is emotional in a good way.

You should be writing songs for games like kingdom hearts or final fantasy this is really good work, very profsional sounding.

Feuersturm Feuersturm

awesome

dude thats awesome man i have fruity and stuff but like how to u have a fast distorted bassline keep playing then it some what changes tone or eq while its going to get a really nice effect for techno /drums n bass i havent exactly figured out ive tried 2 insturments playing the same thing one with no volume and 1 with volume then they kinda go up or down depending where it is on volume but u cant get straight line volume transitions from what i know in fruity..... any ways badd ass

Aerith's Symphony FF7 Aerith's Symphony FF7

very very nice

the only orignal thing was that it isnt a midi format song like when it was made for ff7.
my version of this done in fruity loops is nothing compared to this but ill submit it any ways. it was rather difrent though the piano in the begining if im correct its reverb that im hearing it made me think of the water when cloud puts her in it.

what program are you using Fl umm reason i dunno i would have to guess fruity loops like me but like i said im guessing.