:the Composer: :the Composer:

Beautiful

Simply Beautiful, As if the music dident show enough emotion your flash really brought it out. This has truely inspired me.

Pico, the NG Guardian Pico, the NG Guardian

Bad Ass

interactivity got 9 cuz u can play pause rewind all that crap but every thing else was awesome i love ur style of animation u should try to get a show on adult swim like for that show with black mage fighter and blue mage.

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.4 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.4

IfIHadAPennyForEveryTimeIWatchedThisIdBeARichMan

that one line summary is so true any ways i love the graphics makes me feel like im watching adult swim on cartoonnetwork (u should seriously consider about submitting this stuff to them)
the style I love it makes me feel like im watching something compareble to famly guy.Sound No crappy recordings i love it
Violence hahahha david gave the cow a orgasm and it died i call that angry sex very violent lol jk. interactivity i clicked on watch and it poped up and amazed me. humor... hoW CAN U NOT THINK THIS IS FUNNY.

Space Shooter! Space Shooter!

Not bad

This felt like a pretty serious attempt to me, and personaly despite the strange lacking graphics and the slow pace, i have to tell you i enjoyed it.

Pharanphalia responds:

thanks!

Rig - Urban Rain Rig - Urban Rain

wow

Purely brilance. That was truely amazing, theres no other way to describe it.

Rig responds:

Thank you! It was fun to make :)

Drops of Life Drops of Life

wow

that was amazing i loved the overall tone of the sound and the sound and style of your main insturment that this peice is centered around. It sounds alot like something that you would hear in asian music, but more specificly something like traditional japaneese music. Keep it up, i hope you write more peices in this style.

Gillenium responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I've actually been working off-and-on on a remake of this. It's really fun to play on piano, and I'm trying to flesh out certain parts. I'd say a lot of piano music is in my future, so your wish may be granted, haha.

Un petit morceau in A minor Un petit morceau in A minor

Wow

Am i listening to a real piano or something done in fruity loops or something? Ether way that was amazing it really is emotional in a good way.

You should be writing songs for games like kingdom hearts or final fantasy this is really good work, very profsional sounding.